We have grown to become one of Malaysia's leading multinational and one of South East Asia's largest conglomerates. We operate in 6 core business sectors – plantation, property, industrial, motors, energy & utilities and healthcare. We have a presence in over 20 countries and talent strength of over 100,000 individuals. We are looking for fresh graduates who aspire for a rewarding career, who are passionate in their field of study and believe in constant change, learning and development. We look to you in helping us to build a sustainable future.
Our Corporate Mission
"Making a sustainable future real for everyone"
Our core values
- Respect and Responsibility: At Sime Darby, we will respect and treat each person as he or she should be treated, share knowledge & responsibility and take ownership and accountability for all of our business decisions and results. Collectively, we will put our effort towards building a socially responsible organisation.
- Excellence: The ultimate aim of Sime Darby and its employees is to achieve the company's goals with excellence. This means being an industry leader by setting differentiated best-in-class standards and constantly setting measurable and challenging goals. Sime Darby has to exceed stakeholder expectations and continue to be globally competitive.
- Enterprising: At Sime Darby, we will stretch the horizons of growth for ourselves, our business and our people to achieve outstanding personal and business results. We think, act and invest not only for today, but for tomorrow's success. We will seek value beyond the obvious and will take calculated risk. We will accept, as well as adapt to changes as we move ahead.
- Integrity: integrity calls for honesty and transparency in everything that we do. We will be fair and honest when dealing with our customers, partners and stakeholders, and ensure that we constantly do what we say, and deliver on our promises to the people we deal with.
- Plantation: we are the world's largest listed plantation company and the world's no.1 palm oil originator. We are involved in oil palm cultivation, agribusiness & food, and research & development
- Property: we are focused on property development with complementary operations in property investment, asset management hospitality and leisure.
- Motors: we assemble, distribute and are readers for a wide variety of automotive brands such as BMW, Alfa Romeo, Ford, Land Rover and Hyundai
- Industrial: we hold exclusive Caterpillar distribution rights for the sale and the rental of Caterpillar heavy equipment, parts and service support.
- Energy: we are involved in the operation and maintenance of power plants, engineering, procurement, installation, construction and commissioning of offshore platforms and pipeline (EPCIC); system integration and equipment calibration
- Utilities: our current investments include a bulk cargo post, as well as water treatment business in the Shandong province in China. Closer to home, we are championing ground water as an alternative source of water to several states in Malaysia
- Healthcare: our current operations comprise of Sime Darby Medical Centre Subang Jaya, Sime Darby Specialist Centre Megah and Sime Darby College of Nursing & Health Sciences. Sime Darby Healthcare will continue to build on its strength to play a crucial role in the country's and region's healthcare system.
SIME DARBY BERHAD
Level 13, Wisma Sime Darby
Jalan Raja Laut, 50350 Kuala Lumpur
Recruitment Website: www.simedarby.com/careers